Sunnyside Manor’s success is achieved and maintained due to the exceptional employees who provide nursing and rehabilitative care to both our long-term and short-term residents. We take pride in the quality of the people working and caring for our residents. We offer positions for Nurses, CNAs, Dietary, Maintenance and Activities.
Sunnyside Manor offers:
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Team atmosphere
- Quiet residential location
- Opportunity for advancement
- Educational growth
- Tuition reimbursement
- A professional environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested in a position with the best senior living community in Wall, NJ? Fill out the attached application and either email or fax it to us at (732) 528-9026, and we will be happy to review it for any current openings.
Part-Time - Evening and Weekend shifts available.
Concierge: You provide the first impression for all visitors into the Sunnyside community.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting potential residents, families & visitors.
- Managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages.
- Providing an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
- Other responsibilities include monitoring the Common Areas for cleanliness along with the Bistro area for refreshments & music.
WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
A high school diploma or GED is required. Proven experience in a customer service role is also required, having demonstrated excellent customer service, phone etiquette, organizational and communication skills. You must have good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills as well as be an organized record keeper.
Interested applicants should email: email@example.com
Are you considering a career in Nursing?
Perhaps you have experience as a CNA, but would like a more supportive, family-like community?
Consider joining our team!
What makes us different?
You are valuable and we know it!
We pay for ALL of your 8-hour/12-hour shift, including lunch and breaks.
That is equivalent to 2.5 extra paid hours a week without sacrificing any of your time.
We treat our associates like family by offering benefits for growth, health and happiness:
- Flexible schedules/shifts
- Competitive Pay
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 8 days of sick time (40hr/week F/T Employees) OR
- Unused sick time paid out to you at 50% annually
- Health Insurance
- License renewal reimbursement
- 401K + company match
- $100 uniform allowance paid to you annually
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
PLUS: Sunnyside Manor reimburses you for the cost of the CNA course and certification if we are your first Long Term Care employer!
If you or someone you know is interested, please reach out to Terry Cox, Director of Nursing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Yuliya Varady, Director of Wellness, at email@example.com.
Part-time (with option for more hours) Dining Room Server with availability to work some weekends. Hours are typically 4-7pm or 11am-7pm.
- Provide assistance in all dietary functions as directed to accommodate the guests during service.
- Welcome customers and help them to their seats, introduce the menu and describe different meals.
- Light preparation and assembly of food items
- Serving of food and beverages
- Storage and cleanup of food items and their preparation.
- Identify and resolve any special requirements, wants and needs of the customer.
If you or someone you know is interested, please reach out to Jeff Groezinger, Director of Dining, at firstname.lastname@example.org.