Independence ‘Plus’ Assisted Living: Your Lifestyle Plus Our Award–Winning Support.
At Sunnyside Manor, assisted living residents enjoy their own apartments within a lively community of peers and helpful staff. It’s complete independence plus the right amount of support to stay safe, be healthy, and thrive.
The “Plus” Difference
Sunnyside Manor’s Independence ‘Plus’ Assisted Living means that independence always comes first. Customized support services give each resident just what they need to safely and confidently enjoy life.
Whether it’s help managing medications, or assistance getting dressed and ready in the morning, our caring and dedicated staff are there to make sure every resident can spend each day living as they choose: sampling the activities we have to offer, visiting with friends and family, or enjoying private time in their apartment.
You can feel confident knowing that support staff, including licensed nurses, are on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days per week to ensure our high standards of safety and care. And, with skilled nursing, memory care, and rehabilitation services on-site, you’ll never have to worry about relocating should your healthcare needs change.
Assisted residents enjoy:
- Luxury one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio apartments, all with studio kitchens. Click Here for More Information
- Supportive services such as assistance with dressing, bathing, and medication management.
- The security of on-site nursing staff 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Emergency call system.
- All-day dining with fresh, custom meals from our chef. (Our homemade soups are a standout! See our a sample menu here.)
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Laundry and linen service.
- A full calendar of social, educational, and recreational activities to enrich the mind, body, and spirit.
- Access to our Medicare certified physical therapy gym, with a personalized training program.
- Free transportation.
- Complimentary membership to the Atlantic Club, with scheduled trips three times per week!
Independence ‘Plus’ Dining
Independence Plus Assisted Living includes elegant all day dining. Meals in the dining room are specially crafted to delight the palate and provide optimum nutrition, with customized diets available. Not only does good nutrition help with managing weight and health, social meals improve overall health and well-being.
And, families are always welcome to join residents for meals at no extra charge.
Residents of our community have access to all of our amenities:
- Medicare Certified Physical Therapy Gym Library
- “Digital Den” Computer Room
- Full Service Dining Room
- Private Dining Room
- Salon / Barber Shop
- Free Transportation
- Community Store
Contact us today to learn more about our award-winning independent and assisted living community in Wall NJ!