Sunnyside Manor Presents: The Art of Chocolate
Learn the art of chocolate candy making with local cake and candy maker, Gloriane Seeley. Make delicious chocolate candies that you can take home and enjoy. If you can make it, you can eat it!
Chocolate making is fun, AND good for you!
Did you know about these surprising health benefits of chocolate?
- A serving of dark chocolate daily has been shown to improve cardiovascular health, lower, blood pressure, and help raise good cholesterol levels.
- Small servings of dark chocolate reduce stress and act as a natural mood enhancer.
- Chocolate is a known anti-inflammatory.
- Chocolate with high levels of flavanols helps protect skin against sunburn.
- A study from Oxford University showed that people over 70 who regularly ate chocolate scored higher on cognitive tests.
And best of all, enjoying chocolate and learning something new together is a fun way to spend quality time and make great memories!
The all new Sunnyside Manor, located in Wall NJ, is the area’s premier senior living community. It features three distinctive neighborhoods: Independence ‘Plus’ Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing.